Join us for an engaging and inspiring afternoon focusing on food! Interested in the hottest topics in the food industry? Want to get to know disruptive food entrepreneurs? Curious to try new food products?
Several small, midsize and large companies from the Bay Area will showcase their products and services through live demonstrations at their booths. Social entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists and everyone else interested in food is welcome to this unique event.
Come out to meet some amazing people and get inspired! These impact entrepreneurs are taking on some of the world’s biggest problems in the food sector in the most innovative ways.
- 3:30 PM: social impact reception to network with like-minded members of our community
- 4:00 PM: Introductory remarks by ONE WORLD
- Fireside Chats, Panel Discussion, Deep Dive Workshops
- Local & sustainable food & beverages
- 6:00 PM Closing reception: to network and celebrate with our community
We have an incredible and growing group of speakers and contributors to our event, including
- David Cooper, Nourish Ventures
- Eileen Chiarello, Barnraiser
- Liz Carlisle, Stanford University, School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Renske Lynde, FoodSystem6
- additional speakers will be announced soon
Thank you to our partners!
What time does the event start?
Doors open at 3:30 pm, and we will have networking and beverages available starting then. The program begins at 4:00pm sharp.
Will dinner be provided?
We will have heavy hors d’oeuvres, food tasting stations, along with locally sourced beer and wine.
Is there a dress code?
No formal dress code.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Angie Mertens at [email protected]
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No! We are happy to register you with a printed or electronic ticket or have an ID ready if you forgot your ticket.
Is there a discount?
Student & Nonprofit discount on request. Please contact: [email protected]
Read more and register at this link