Montana Organic Association Presents
Organic Farm Tour
Manuel Family’s Prairie Grass Ranch
June 30, 2017 @ 9:30am
Tours during the event will include:
• Dryland cropping to include lentils, KAMUT® wheat, and emmer – Timeless Seeds & Integrity Ag Services
• Cover crop grazing
• Roller Crimper demonstration
• Bind Weed Analysis
• Soil Inputs
• Organic Advisory and Education Council (OAEC) update
• North Central Montana Chapter 1, 30th Anniversary Recognition
• “Lentil Underground” presentation by author Liz Carlisle, Chef Claudia Krevat, and David Oien
Tour is free, open to the public. Lunch and supper will be provided.
Please wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear and bring camp chairs.
Pre-Registration is required by June 15th, late registration is based on availability:
Directions: The Prairie Grass Ranch is located 9.4 miles south from Highway 2 in Havre on Beaver Creek Road (Highway 234). Look for signs!
The Montana Organic Association is a non-profit organisation advocating and promoting organic agriculture for the highest good of the people, the environment and the state’s economy.
Funding for the 2017 MOA Farm Tour is provided by the Montana Organic Association. Recognition and thank you goes out for the support and co-sponsorship provided by the following MOA “Media Package” Members; Organic Advisory & Education Council, Kamut International, Montana Flour and Grain, Montana Milling, Timeless Seed, and The Oil Barn.